Before mentioning the best brand’s name we should know that there are three types of dishwasher detergents.
This article is not about the top 10 or top 5 detergents. It is about the best detergent for Bosch Dishwashers. So, First, we will discuss which one is best among these 3 types and then we will talk about the brand.
- Tablets are pre-measured packs of detergent. It is also called tabs. All you have to do is to place the tablets in the dishwasher dispenser and the tablet will do the other work. Tabs are expensive among all these 3 types but best in performance too.
- Gels are also pre-measured packs of detergent but after Tablets. It is because their performance is not great than Tabs and Gels are cheaper than tabs. Customers prefer Gels too but after Tablets.
- Then comes the Powder. It needs more hard work than Tablets and Gels because you have to measure the quantity of powder according to a load of dishes although it is cheaper than Tablets and Gels but would like to do this kind of hard work. And its performance is also less than the others.
As you have seen that the best type of Dishwasher Detergent is Tablets (Tabs). It cleans perfectly and is easy to use because it is pre-measured for any load.
Now it is time to talk about the best detergent brands for Bosch Dishwasher. No doubt when we talk about the best detergents for dishwashers, Cascade and Finish always come on top. But when it comes to Bosch dishwashers “Finish” is the most favorite detergent among all Bosch Users.
We have checked reviews on different websites and also did a lot of research about it. And found that Bosch users prefer “Finish All in 1 Tablets” for their Bosch dishwasher.
Also Check: Best Dishwasher Detergents for Hard Water
Finish All in 1 Max Dishwasher Tablets Lemon Scent, (117 Tablets “PowerBall”)
Its dual-layer tablet technology gives perfect cleaning results. The Powerball supercharges the tablet to clean all stubborn stains and baked-on food. Each Pack contains 90 dishwasher Tablets all are pre-measured which means you can use one pack up to 90 loads of dishes.
All you have to do is to place the tablet on the dishwasher dispenser and the rest is the tablet’s job. It is not only recommended by customers (users) but also by Bosch manufacturers.
- No need to unwrap
- Cleans the stains first time
- Weight – 1.88 kg
- 117 Tablets
- Cleans all kinds of stains, even baked-on food. Tea and coffee stains
- Glass protection
- Works on low temperature also
So depending on users’ experience and their reviews and our research we have concluded that “Finish” is best for Bosch Dishwashers. Even the manufacturer of the Bosch recommends finish Tablets.